Finally! N26 Business Metal is here!
You read it right, the popular German Fully Digital Bank has finally launched their Metal Card Option for businesses!
And it comes with amazing news! 0.5% cashback on any purchase!
Invest in yourself: stand out with Business Metal
Make a statement with the premium metal card design.
Available in 3 colors to best
suit your style.
Extensive travel & medical
coverage (incl. family members).
Coverage on car, bike & scooter
Mobile phone protection at no
extra costs. And not to mention a
dedicated phone line support.
An extensive offering that takes the
hassle of banking away while being
Free unlimited ATM withdrawals
abroad, relevant insurance
package and no TX fees!.
All of the business accounts types
With this, N26 Businesses and Freelancer Portfolio stands like this:
Summary of N26 Business Metal Card
How does N26 Business Metal work?
ℹ️ Applies to Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden.
It’s not yet possible to switch between private and business accounts so it’s important to know if N26 Business Metal is right for you:
- The N26 Business Metal account is designed for self-employed and freelance users doing business under their own name. That means you can’t have your company’s name on the account or card.
- The account is €16,90 per month. The minimum membership is one year. Your contract automatically renews if you do not cancel your membership(new tab) at least 4 weeks before the contract expires.
- The premium account includes: Allianz Insurance Package including coverage for business purposes and fee-free foreign currency ATM withdrawals,
- The N26 Business Mastercard is intended for business use only. You receive 0.5% cashback every month on all payments made using the card. It’s currently not possible to have two separate N26 accounts at the same time so if you also need a card for private expenses, we recommend ordering a Maestro card (it’s available in Germany and Austria, and the Netherlands).
- Transfers in foreign currencies aren’t possible with N26 Business Metal.
- You can sign-up during registration or if you’re already an N26 Business user.
- You can purchase an extra N26 Metal card for a one-off fee of 14€ through your N26 app.